Completely clean your hands from grime and germs
My-shield® Sanitizing Soap is a unique, fast-acting, alcohol-free product that cleans, sanitizes and gently moisturizes your hands while offering protection against the harsh effects of repeated washing. My-shield® FDA registered Sanitizing Soap will kill 99.99% of common bacteria why leaving the hands feeling soft and protected. Other FDA registered hand sanitizing soaps on the market today are primarily ethyl/isopropyl alcohol or chlorine-based formulations and not suited to repeat use.
Kills 99.99% of harmful germs
My-shield® Sanitizing Soap kills 99.99% of the harmful common germs within 30 seconds and suitable for repeated use without the fear of drying the hands.
Most sanitizers soaps available on the market today contain compounds that have been banned by the FDA as carcinogens and therefore do not meet the FDA monograph which became law on September 2017. My-shield® Sanitizing Soap is not only compliant with new FDA regulations but is gentle enough for use by the whole family.
FDA & NSF Registered
My-shield® Sanitizing Soap is both US FDA & NSF registered and ideally suited for commercial use in the food preparation, healthcare and public service industries where frequent hand washing and hygiene standards are mandated by law.
Moisturizes your hands with Aloe vera
My-shield® Anti-Microbial Soap – Kills the following organisms
- Acinetobacter baumanii
- Bacteroides fragilis
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Micrococcus luteus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pneumonia)
- Salmonella choleraesuis (Salmonella)
- Staphylococcus epidermidis (Staph)
- Staphylococcus hominis (Staph)
- Staphylococcus saprophyticus (Staph)
- Streptococcus pneumoniae (Staph)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
My-shield Sanitizing Soap
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.10%
Antiseptic Hand Soap
• Handwash to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
• Helps to prevent cross-contamination by hand contact
• Helps to prevent drying of skin
• Recommended for repeat use
• For external use only.
• When using this product do not use in or near eyes.
• Stop use and ask doctor if irritation and redness develop.
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• Wet Hands and wrists with clean running water
• Apply appropriate amount of product
• Lather and scrub hands, fingers, fingernails, cuticles and wrists thoroughly
• Rinse thoroughly with running water
• Dry hands completely (incomplete drying may result in chapped skin)
Store in a cool dry place below 104° F (40°C)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxysilylpropyl Steardimonium Chloride.
+1(888) 331-8332, Mon-Fri 9:00AM-5:00PM (EST)